- 2-3 Chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1 bag frozen vegetables (stir fry blend)
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- Coconut aminos
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Ground ginger
- Heat olive oil in pan and begin to cook chicken. Season with onion powder, garlic powder, ground ginger and salt.
- once chicken is 80% cooked, add frozen vegetables and pour coconut aminos until evenly covered. Then cover pan to let simmer and cook.
- once vegetables and chicken are fully cooked through, add a little more coconut aminos then stir. Enjoy over rice!